The Royal Caledonian Curling Club will hold its 177th Annual General Meeting at Murrayfield Curling on Saturday, 13 June 2015 at 2pm.
Supporting documents for the 2015 AGM
- Agenda (will be available May 2015)
- Annual Report 2014-2015 (will be available May 2015)
- Annual Accounts 2014-2015 (will be available May 2015)
- Annual General Meeting Minutes 2014 (will be available soon)
- Nominations for Vice President and Directors (will be posted in March 2015)
The Notice of the AGM and instructions on how to vote will be emailed to members we hold email addresses for, and posted to members we do not hold an email address for in May 2015.
NB: Intimation of business and notices of motions or resolutions to be brought by any Local Club at any General Meeting should be given in writing to the Royal Club not less than six weeks before the General Meeting. This includes any items for consideration under Any Other Competent Business. This is in accordance with article 5.3 of the Memorandum and Articles of Association and Bye Laws of The Royal Caledonian Curling Club.